How to extract data from Amazon?
“Amazon.com, Inc., doing business as Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington, that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet retailer in the world as measured by revenue and market capitalization, and second largest after Alibaba Group in terms of total sales. The Amazon.com website started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell video downloads and streaming, MP3 downloads, audiobook downloads, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.” – Wikipedia.
Yes, Amazon is #1 online marketplace after Alibaba and it comes at no surprice that HandyData expert can’t have a scraper for Amazon. Below is quick demo of application:
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information:
- Product title
- Price (original and final)
- Product editions with prices (light, premium, etc.)
- Product URL
- Shipping details
- Description snippet
- Reviews (total count, individual items, etc.)
- Cross-sale products (Frequently bought together)
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
Amazon scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge