Booking.com data extraction made easy
“Booking.com is a travel fare aggregator website and travel metasearch engine for lodging reservations. The website has more than 29,094,365 listings in 143,172 destinations in 230 countries and territories worldwide. Each day more than 1,550,000 room nights are reserved on the website. The site is available in 43 languages.” – Wikipedia.
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information:
- Location (address, city, state, zip)
- Cost per night
- Item URL
- Reviews (total count, individual items, etc.)
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
AirBnB scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge