How to extract data from eBay?
“eBay Inc. is an American multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California that facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. The company manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide. ” – Wikipedia.
eBay is the largest C2C and B2C auction in the world. Thousands of businesses are using it every day to sell thousands of good. Are you going to do some data research or collect information regarding your competitors at eBay? Take a look at quick demo of eBay scraper by HandyData™:
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information:
- Item title
- Price (original and final)
- Product editions with prices (light, premium, etc.)
- Total sold
- Product URL
- Shipping details
- Description snippet
- Reviews (total count, individual items, etc.)
- Cross-sale products (Frequently bought together)
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
eBay scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge