How to extract data from FaceBook?
“Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. Facebook has more than 2.2 billion monthly active users as of January 2018. Its popularity has led to prominent media coverage for the company, including significant scrutiny over privacy and the psychological effects it has on users.” – Wikipedia.
#1 social network in the world having billions of users and gigabytes of useful information. FaceBook is used highly used by marketing department of many companies. It comes with no doubts if you need to have a FaceBook scraper. Below is quick demo of such application:
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information regarding FaceBook users:
- Email (if specified)
- Phone (if specified)
- Website URL
- Date of birth
- Martial status
- Latest comments & shares
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
FaceBook scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge