How to extract Google Search results?
“Google Search, also referred to as Google Web Search or simply Google, is a web search engine developed by Google LLC. It is the most used search engine on the World Wide Web across all platforms, with 92.74% market share as of October 2018, handling more than three billion searches each day.” – Wikipedia.
Are you doing search engine optimization for your website or one of your customers? What about tracking positions? Or maybe you are looking how to extract Google Search results into Excel spreadsheet for further usage? Let us help you with your task. Check out quick demo of Google Search scraper:
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information:
- Description snippet
- Rich snippets (reviews, in stock, price, etc.)
- Page number
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
Google Search scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge