How to extract data from Instagram?
“Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. After its launch in 2010, Instagram rapidly gained popularity, with one million registered users in two months, 10 million in a year, and 800 million as of September 2017.” – Wikipedia.
Instagram was growing very fast over last 8 years and now it has around billion of users. More and more companies are using Instagram to communicate with their users or do marketing campaigns. Would you like to have data extracted from Instagram? Welcome to our Instagram scraper:
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information:
- Description snippet
- Main photo
- Total counts (posts, followers, following)
- Photos (including comments)
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
Instagram scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge