How to extract data from LinkedIn?
“LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented service that operates via websites and mobile apps. The site has an Alexa Internet ranking as the 34th most popular website (June 2018). According to the New York Times, US high school students are now creating LinkedIn profiles to include with their college applications.” – Wikipedia.
LinkedIn is #1 platform for online resume and business contacts. Many top managers are using LinkedIn for communications and it comes at no surprice that you may need LinkedIn scraper. Let us show you quick demo of samples LinkedIn crawler:
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information:
- Current position
- Current company
- Previous positions & companies
- Email (if specified)
- Phone (if specified)
- Website URL
- Number of connection
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
LinkedIn scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge