How to extract data from Reddit?
“Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. As of February 2018, Reddit had 542 million monthly visitors (234 million unique users), ranking as the #3 most visited website in U.S. and #6 in the world, according to Alexa Internet, with 57.4% of its user base coming from the United States, followed by the United Kingdom at 7.5% and Canada at 6.3%.” – Wikipedia.
Yet another source of useful information that can be used by marketing teams or different companies to sell their goods. So how can you extract data from Reddit? Answer is short – use Reddit scraper from HandyData™:
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information:
- Comments (date, text, author)
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
Reddit scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge