How to extract data from TripAdvisor?
“TripAdvisor, Inc. is an American travel and restaurant website company that shows hotel and restaurant reviews, accommodation bookings and other travel-related content. TripAdvisor was an early adopter of user-generated content. The website services are free to users, who provide most of the content, and the website is supported by a hotel booking facility and an advertising business model.” – Wikipedia.
Doing business in travel industry? Looking to extract data from TripAdvisor? Take a look at our scraper below:
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information:
- Location (address, city, state, zip)
- Category & subcategories
- Website URL
- Price range
- Description snippet
- Position #
- Reviews (total count, individual items, etc.)
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
TripAdvisor scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge