How to extract data from Twitter?
“Twitter, Inc. is an American online news and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as “tweets”. The service rapidly gained worldwide popularity. In 2012, more than 100 million users posted 340 million tweets a day, and the service handled an average of 1.6 billion search queries per day. As of 2016, Twitter had more than 319 million monthly active users.” – Wikipedia.
Thousands of companies and big influencers are using Twitter to reach their audience. Amount of information that can be found there is just fantastic and many people are looking for Twitter scraper to extract data. Below is quick demo of such scraper:
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information:
- Account name
- Description snippet
- Website URL
- Date joined
- Photos & videos
- Total counts (tweets, followers, following, likes)
- Individual tweets (text, date, comments, retweets, likes)
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
Twitter scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge