How to extract data from Yelp?
“Yelp is a local-search service powered by crowd-sourced review forum run by an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Francisco, California. It develops, hosts and markets Yelp.com and the Yelp mobile app, which publish crowd-sourced reviews about local businesses, as well as the online reservation service Yelp Reservations.” – Wikipedia.
From other side Yelp is the source for B2B contacts for all kinds of businesses like restraunts, real estate, etc. HandyData experts built different scrapers to extract data from Yelp.com and let you use it for your needs. Below is quick demo of such scraper:
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information:
- Location (address, city, state, zip)
- Website URL
- Price range
- Description snippet
- Response time & score
- Claim status
- Reviews (total count, individual items, etc.)
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
Yelp scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge