How to extract data from Yelp?
“YouTube, LLC is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. As of February 2017, there were more than 400 hours of content uploaded to YouTube each minute, and one billion hours of content being watched on YouTube every day. As of August 2018, the website is ranked as the second-most popular site in the world, according to Alexa Internet.” – Wikipedia.
#1 video hosting over the world. Thousands and thousands of companies, bloggers and regular people are using YouTube to promote their services, goods or just spread the word. Looking for data extraction from YouTube? Below is quick demo of our YouTube scraper that can be customized for your needs:
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information:
- Title of video
- Embed code
- Data of submission
- Total views
- Total subscribers
- Reviews (total count, individual items, etc.)
- Position of video in YouTube search results
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
YouTube scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge