How to extract data from Zillow?
“Zillow Group, or simply Zillow, is an online real estate database company that was founded in 2006. Zillow has data on 110 million homes across the United States, not just those homes currently for sale. In addition to giving value estimates of homes, it offers several features including value changes of each home in a given time frame (such as one, five, or 10 years), aerial views of homes, and prices of comparable homes in the area.” – Wikipedia.
Real estate professionals are using Zillow a lot. Comes at no surprice when someone asking to extract data from Zillow.com and use for something. Below is quick demo of Zillow scraper:
What information can we scrape?
Well, we can scrape all available information:
- Location (address, city, state, zip)
- Price (sale/rent)
- Facts and Features
- Item URL
- Listing provider
This list is not the final one and if you was not able to find required fields, then please just let us know and it will be added with no issues.
Zillow scraper features
- Flexible – we can change it as you like to get deeper search by looking for specific keywords or regions, or sending requests to the business owner, or doing whatever it is needed
- Mimics real user – we are using our virtual users technology to avoid scrapers (account, IP address or even subnet) being blocked by service
- Rich output formats – it can be flat .csv file, Excel spreadsheet, data transfer with your internal API or direct import right to your database
- Cron jobs supported – we can setup scrapers to be running on regular basis and scraping required data without additional help from user side
- 6 months of FREE support will help you if HTML structure of the service will be changed. You will receive an update with required scraper changes with no charge